Aquarian TEacher Training Program
THIS KRI LEVEL I TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM IN KUNDALINI YOGA, AS TAUGHT BY YOGI BHAJAN®, IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Students of Kundalini Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
The Aquarian Teacher Training program is the KRI Level 1 Certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. In Level 1 you will become an Instructor and gain a deep understanding and experience of the core of the science of Kundalini Yoga. You will develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhanas (spiritual practice), and experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga. This is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum which includes:
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditations
- Mantras and Mudras
- Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
- Yogic & Western Anatomy
- Humanology & 3HO Yogic Lifestyle
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
The Aquarian Teacher Training program is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher.
There are three levels of certification:
KRI Level 1 - Instructor
KRI Level 2 - Practitioner
KRI Level 3 - Teacher
In Level 1 you become an Instructor. You will gain a deep understanding and experience the core science of Kundalini Yoga. You develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
The Aquarian Teacher Training team reserves the right to grant KRI Certification based solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant's readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Aquarian Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at all classes
- Satisfactory practicum assessment & passing grade on the written examination
- Current professional membership with IKYTA
- Completion of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes
- Completion of 10 Aquarian Sadhanas
- Completion of the assigned 40 day kriya or meditation
- Creation of two yoga course curricula
- Attendance at a White Tantric Yoga course within one year of the end of your course. Please know you will not receive your certificate until all requirements are completed. To get the worldwide White Tantric Workshop schedule go to www.whitetantricyoga.com (White Tantric yoga course is NOT included in your course fee).
- Proper representation of The Code of Ethics & Professional Standards of A Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Full payment of course fees
KRI Level 1 Teachers Training course fulfills the Yoga Alliance's 200 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). With your KRI certification, you can apply for and receive a Yoga Alliance accreditation.